BOOKING AND ACCOMMODATION RULES
- Member’s privileges are extended to their partner or 1 x friend and their DEPENDENT children under twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Children under three (3) years of age are not permitted in Perisher Lodge during winter, except during NSW State School holidays & family week.
- Members must be financial to make a booking application.
- Booking requests must be made via the online booking form available on the website at www.snowgums.com/booking-request
- Short stay bookings in Perisher (Peak Season) with not be confirmed until fourteen (14) days before your requested date and are limited to check in or out on a Saturday.
- Booking request forms not filled out adequately may require review, resulting in the possible loss of the first preferred booking date.
- Bookings are only confirmed with a confirmation invoice. Please do not pay or make travel arrangements until you receive your confirmation.
- Payment is due within 14 days of the booking confirmation. Delay in payment may jeopardise your booking.
- There will be no refund of accommodation fees unless six (6) week’s notice of your cancellation is given in writing and after consideration by the board, a maximum 70% of the fees will be refunded.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- Child rates are charged from five (5) years of age to less than sixteen (16) years of age.
- Persons aged sixteen (16) years and over are charged the applicable adult rate.
- Members & guests shall carry out cleaning as necessary or as directed by the Lodge Captain. There is no cleaning service provided. Cleaning products are provided. On leaving ensure the properties are left in a clean state with all rubbish bags and recycling removed.
- All guests must provide and use their own sheets and pillow slips for hygiene reasons.
- All Snowgums accommodation is SMOKE FREE.
- If properties are found in an unsatisfactory condition, please report the condition to the Booking Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All properties are locked by a code pad, the combination will be supplied with the booking confirmation.
- Non-members recommended by a member may be permitted to use the club’s facilities at the boards discretion if they have stayed at the club’s facilities with the member previously. The member will be held responsible for any breach of club rules by the non-member.
- Please report any damage to the Booking Manager: email@example.com
- WiFi is available, however internet access is limited and is not designed for streaming video/movies. Members should supply their own mobile internet service if they wish to stream.
Please consider other guests to avoid having our monthly service speed capped.
- The key for the laundry, carpark bollard and ski locker cannot be easily replaced and must be kept in the unit.
Failure to replace the keys in the unit will attract a fee of $100.00.
- As there is strictly only one car space, it is imperative that the departure and arrival times are adhered to and the bollard is locked when the space is not in use.
- Keys for the parking chain pad lock and rear sliding door are hung in the kitchen.
Failure to replace the key in the unit will attract a fee of $100.00.